Posts In Secret Admirers
The Secret City Benefit 2015
Wow! What a wonderful night we had at Secret Admirers, our annual NYC benefit. Special guests Rosanne Cash and Nancy Giles were wonderful and warm, and the NYC Flaggers topped off the night with some fantastic flag twirling. We had an amazing team of volunteers and committee folks and a beautiful, generous room of donors and supporters. The food was a delicious, the room looked great, the live auction was a blast and the raffle was a huge hit. We also had a Selfie Photo Booth in the lobby which was a riot. Oh, and the music! The band and singers were wonderful, too. All in all, it was a wonderful night of support. I’m so grateful to all who took part and helped out.
It’s time for Secret Admirers – our annual benefit to raise money for The Secret City. The live event is Tuesday, May 12th at Dixon Place. In conjunction with the benefit, we have a slammin’ online auction with tons of art, performance, crafts, special events and one-of-a-kind experiences.
- Tickets to the Broadway hit, Fun Home, (12 Tony nominations!) with backstage passes to meet Tony winner, Michael Cerveris.
- Dinner at Empire Diner prepared by Celebrity Chef Amanda Freitag who’ll join you for dessert after cooking up a delicious meal
- Tickets to Andy Cohen’s Watch What Happens Live (tickets are not available for sale)
- An unlimited annual pass to Laughing Lotus Yoga in Brooklyn (A FULL YEAR!?!?)
- Tickets and backstage passes to Rosanne Cash concert (several cities available)
- Portrait of your animal by Robert Lucy
And LOTS LOTS MORE!
SECRET ADMIRERS, our annual benefit for The Secret City, was originally scheduled in February but had to be cancelled due to winter storms (damn you, Polar Vortex!) – now, we are happy to announce that the benefit will take place Monday, June 30th at Dixon Place.
Join us for this important night celebrating the transcendent work and amazing community of The Secret City. With cocktails, live music, special guest performances, live auction, Artistic Director and Host Chris Wells and The Secret City Singers.
We have three levels of tickets:
$250 for the VIP cocktail hour from 630 – 730, with reserved seating and table service.
$100 for 7:30 reception, cash bar, hor d’oeuvres and reserved seats.
$50 for 7:30 reception, cash bar, hors d’oeuvres, balcony seating.
Come show your LOVE for The Secret City and let’s welcome the summer together.
See you on the 30th. Oh, and feel free to dress up.
- Live performances and backstage passes with Rosanne Cash
- Dinner for two with Chef Amanda Freitag at the Empire Diner in NYC
- A Broadway cd package from Shk-a-Boom records
- Signed memorabilia from Tenacious D
- Upstate weekend package at The American Hotel in Sharon Springs
- Designer merchandise from Armani, Swarovski, Givenchy, Comme des Garcons, Christian Louboutin
- Headphones from Bowers and Wilkins
- And LOTS more