Our dear India Kotis is coming back from her first semester away at college and we’re thrilled to welcome her back. She’ll be reading the Cultural Calendar for us–Yippee! Join us this Sunday, October 25th at 11:30 am for EVOLUTION. Dixon Place, 161A Chrystie Street. Can’t wait to hug India.
Here’s her bio, with some editing by The Secret City:
- Born in ’97. Moved to Brooklyn on New Years Day, 2000, and been there ever since. (Except she’s now in Chicago, attending Columbia College.)
- I’ve been writing plays since 2011, and good plays since 2013. (She’s also a filmmaker.)
- I have three thumbs (no really, I do.)
- I graduated from LaGuardia High School (i.e. the “Fame” school) in their drama program.
- I’m never not panicking about the environment.
- I believed in Santa well into middle school.