Join us as we celebrate the WONDER in our lives.
FEATURING THESE AMAZING ARTISTS!!
- Sxip Shirey making strange and fabulous sounds out of instruments and objects
- Anne Peabody, a sculptor making large-scale installations with found objects
- Anna Hayman, local food freak, will present the food offering
- Leah Coloff will play her cello for us
- Matt Maher will read the Cultural Calendar
And we’re gonna watch a film clip, participate in the Mingling Ritual and listen to a story about Ripley’s Believe It Or Not.
It promises to be a great gathering — perfect for the cold, bright days of late January, with a blanket of snow on the ground.
THE SECRET CITY
Sunday, January 30th
Dixon Place 161 A Chrystie St.
$10 Suggested Donation
“He who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead; his eyes are closed.” Einstein